How YACA Takes Action for the sdgs.
The Young Aviators Club of Africa is dedicated to make a difference by preparing youths on how to develop innovative solutions to tackle challenges facing our planet.
Explore the YACA SDGS
Our strategic objectives enable youth to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals No. 1, 3,
4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13 & 16. This is achieved through coordinated initiatives.
• Facilitate and promote innovation and creativity. (SDG No. 7 & 9)
• Partner for skills development and scholarships. (SDG No. 4)
• Initiate and involve youth in aviation and space events. “(SDG No. 4)
• Advocate for quality and affordable training locally. (SDG No. 4)
• Transit youth from academia into the industry. (SDG No. 1 & 8)
• Promote a culture of peace and voluntarism. (SDG No.10 & 16)
• Advocate for youth mental and reproductive health. (SDG No. 3)
• Environmental conservation and action towards zero emissions. (SDG No. 13)
• Promoting inclusivity, tolerance and diverse interests. (SDG No. 5)
• Camaraderie and fun under a club set up. (SDG No. 16)